Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In the anals of an office building


SNACK DEPOT: HOT CHICKEN CLUB
Riddle me this: Have you ever had an orgasm in your mouth? Well I most certainly have… Courtesy of the Hot Chicken Club from the Snack Mother Fucking Depot. Nestled in a large office building in SOMA, you have to be in the “know” to know what’s up. Or just know how to operate the interwebs. But in all seriousness, who would think to put pickles, pesto, AND jalapeños on a toasted Dutch Crunch piled high with Chicken, HAM, and everyone’s favorite: BACON. I will tell you who, a true sandwich jedi, that’s who. Top that shit with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, a wads of melted cheese and you are in euphoric sando bliss. Believe me when I say that this sando is the best in Soma. George & his wife have been slinging these football size monsters since ’91 and have recently been inducted into the Sandwich Hall of Fame. These babies are a heart attack waiting to happen. And if I were to die because of it, I would be more than happy to have this as my last meal.

5/5 Hunger Medallions

ketch masta flash

No comments:

Post a Comment